Service Request Guidelines
DP Engineering takes great pride in providing the highest level of customer care and continues to strive in upholding our reputation as one of the best in the industry. By following the 7 simple guidelines below, you’ll help insure the highest level of customer service.
Please note that DP Engineering cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged products during transit. For this reason, we highly recommend the use insured and certified carriers such as FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority, etc.
- CONTACTING US: We can be reached in one of two ways:
- Phone in during normal business hours: (626) 369-7800,
Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm, Pacific Standard Time. PLEASE DO NOT HANG UP, AND REMEMBER TO LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION! (see below)
- Visiting the SUPPORT REQUEST section of our website, and filling out the form. This is the preferred method of contact!
- INFORMATION WE NEED: In order to best serve you, please be sure to provide the following information- especially when leaving a message on our voicemail system.
- Full name
- Contact phone number, including best time for us to return the call
- Email address if available
- A brief description of the nature of the problem with your product. Keep it simple!
- Serial number, if available
- Date product was purchased- used or new
- 48-HOUR REPLY: We are usually able to reply to all service requests by the following business day. Please give us 48 hours to respond. If we do not respond by the second business day (excludes holidays and weekends), please do not hesitate to call us.
- PACKAGE AND SHIP: If the service tech recommends that you return your product for service, you will be given a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please remember, packages WITHOUT an RA number will not be accepted. Please download the “DP Service Request Form” from our Downloads section, complete and send back with marker. Please package product with care to protect from damage, which may occur during transit. DP Engineering is not responsible for products damaged or stolen as a result of shipping. Send all return service merchandise to:
15350 E. valley Blvd.
City Of Industry, CA 91746
- PATIENCE, PATIENCE! DP strives to provide precise care and attention to each service request. All products are carefully inspected, tested and recorded before return. Please allow 5-7 business days to process your request. If additional information is needed regarding your product, please feel free to contact us.
- PAYMENT REQUEST: Damaged products in need of repair outside of warranty will require payment before service can be performed. Please consult the owner’s guide included with each DP product to verify warranty coverage. A DP customer service representative will contact you to arrange payment if necessary. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. (Money order or personal checks are not accepted at this time).
- SERVICE NOTIFICATION: Sit back and relax! DP will contact you via email (if an address was provided to us) with a shipping confirmation, and tracking information if applicable. Upon receipt of your serviced product, information will be provided with the type of service provided, including any parts used for your service request.